24 Hour Plumbing
24 Hour Plumbing Services in Mossel Bay
Contact the qualified and registered plumber, Charl Van Vuuren, of 24 Hour Plumbing based in Mossel Bay for all your plumbing requirements. 24 Hour Plumbing is at your service in Mossel Bay and surrounding Garden Route towns including Oudtshoorn, George, Still Bay and Gouritz. This owner operated plumbing service makes use of well trained staff and up to date SABS approved products.
Plumbing Services in the Garden Route
24 Hour Plumbing based in Mossel Bay offers a complete plumbing service throughout the Garden Route. The services they offer include the following:
- Maintenance & Plumbing – Burst pipes, Rerouting of water leaks, Solar installations, Replacement reticulation of old pipes or stolen pipes, Service taps and new installations, Water filtration systems, Waste reticulation and Pressure reducing valves
- Plumbing Renovations – bathroom and kitchen renovations and office upgrades.
- Construction Plumbing – Granny flat conversions, Water reticulation hot and cold, Sewer lines, Septic tank and soak ways, Storage tanks and pumps, Storm water layouts and piping, Fat traps and Sanitary fitment
- Fire Hydrant Systems – New installations and maintenance
- Civil Plumbing Maintenance – main line repairs, Connecting bulk water meters, New high pressure waterlines, Valve repairs as well as storm water and drainage
- Pumps and storage tanks – Irrigation maintenance, Upgrades of water pressure, Conversions of municipal water to Storage tanks, General rainwater storage for multi-purpose usage and Holding & storage tanks for high volume water usage (factories)
- Geyser Installation and repairs
- Drains – New drain installations and unblocking of drains
- New Installations
Geyser Repairs and Installations in Mossel Bay
Let 24 Hour Plumbing based in Mossel Bay handle you geyser repairs, replacements and new installations. This includes all geyser related problems. For after hour plumbing problems they provide a 24 hour emergency service.