Bergsig Game Farm offers a break away for adventure only a mere 7km’s from Hartenbos en route to Oudtshoorn. This popular guest farm offers private activities such as game drives, hunting experiences and quad biking in our over 5,000 hectares of savannah, grass plains, thick bush veld, mountains and valleys. Bergsig Game Farm enjoys some of the most spectacular nature scenes and breathtaking views of the Garden Route!
Bergsig Game Farm offer comfortable self catering units on our game farm near Hartenbos. All of our units are fully equipped with braai facilities, open-plan kitchen, lounge area with sleeper couch and walks out onto the deck. These private wood chalets overlook the Hartenbos River and all offer en-suite bathrooms.
The following units are available:
• Giraffe Unit – one bedroom – Sleeps 2 adults, sleeper couch for 2 kids
• African Buffalo Unit – one bedroom – Sleeps 2, sleeper couch for 2 kids
• The White Rhino Family Unit – two bedrooms & extra single bed in living area – Sleeps 5
• Mountain Zebra Honeymoon Suite – Sleeps 2, however you have the option to rent the Black Impala room next door.
• Black Impala – Sleeps 2 & share the kitchen with Mountain Zebra Honeymoon Suite
• Hartenbos River Loft – Sleeps 4 adults and 4 children. 1km from Hartenbos on a private 9 ha land on the Hartenbos River.
Here at Bergsig Game Farm near Hartenbos you can enjoy a peaceful and tranquil game drive by professional game rangers either by open vehicle game drives, on quad bikes along our scenic route or from our famous helicopter flights. Our Sunset Safaris Drives with a glass of wine in hand is a popular choice of tourists and holidaymakers to the area.
Kobus Crous Stud Game is seen as the leading operator for game service operations in the entire Cape region and as far as the Free State. We buy and sell quality wildlife. We offer various wildlife-related services such as the safe capture, transportation and translocation of animals, game counting, net gunning, mass capture and darting.